2020 Ram 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Scelzi CTFB Contractor Truck
- Parksense Front/Rear Park Assist System,Parkview Rear Back-Up Camera -Inc: Rear View Auto Dim Mirror W/Display,Front Fog Lamps,Trailer Brake Control,Max Tow Package -Inc: 4.89 Axle Ratio,Chrome Appearance Group -Inc: Chrome Grille Surround, Matte Black Mesh W/Chrome Grille, Bright Front Bumper,Tradesman Level 1 Equipment Group -Inc: Speed Sensitive Power Locks, Satin Chrome Interior Door Handles, Exterior Mirrors W/Supplemental Signals, Upgraded Door Trim Panels, Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps, Exterior Mirrors W/Heating Element, Front 1-Touch Down Power Windows, Mirror Running Lights, Overhead Console, Remote Keyless Entry, Overhead Cupholder Lamp, Power Black Trailer Tow Mirrors,,Diesel Gray/Black, Hd Vinyl 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat,Bright White Clearcoat,Keyless Start,Bluetooth Connection,Tires: 225/70R19.5G All Position (Std),Quick Order Package 2Ya Tradesman -Inc: Engine: 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel, Transmission: 6-Speed Auto Aisin As69Rc Hd, Rear Dome Lamp, Urethane Shift Control, Black Key Fob, Matte Black Grille Surround, Halogen Quad Headlamps, Door Sill Scuff Pads, Glove Box, Map/Courtesy Lamp, Black Wheel Flares *Upon Selection Of This Pkg, The Cost Of Powertrain Components Will Be Added*,Transmission: 6-Speed Auto Aisin As69Rc Hd,Engine: 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel -Inc: Selective Catalytic Reduction (Urea), Dual 730 Amp Maintenance Free Batteries, Clean Idle Emissions Label, Cummins Turbo Diesel Badge, Current Generation Engine Controller, Smart Diesel Exhaust Brake, Gvwr: 19,500 Lbs, Supplemental Heater, B-20 Bio Diesel Capability
Scelzi Contractor Flatbed Bodies are the perfect choice as work trucks for building work sites.
All Scelzi Contractor flatbed bodies share certain features and traits, including:
- Standard body is painted white
- Three point latching system on all compartment doors
- Gas shocks on open top compartments and vertical doors
- Super Contractor bodies have additional storage options
- Stainless steel tubing around wheel well openings
- Floor and side racks can be constructed of aluminum or wood
- All Contractor bodies can be ordered with a standard or fork lift accessible material rack
We attempt to update our website in a timely manner however neither Chrysler nor the dealer can guarantee that the inventory shown will be available at the dealership. We cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors, including data transmissions or software errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price, incentive, offer or other service is incorrect due to typographical or other error we will only be responsible for honoring the correct price, incentive or offer. We make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-the-minute information however when you are ready to purchase products or services, it is your responsibility to verify with us that all details listed are accurate.
Mid-model-year manufacturing changes, as well as dealer-added accessories on the actual vehicle may differ from the options and features shown. MSRP is provided by the manufacturer for informational purposes only. Actual pricing and vehicle information must be verified by us at the time of purchase.
Images shown may not necessarily represent the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle.
All prices plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge.